Chris Tachibana has a Ph.D in molecular biology. She writes science features, edits grant applications and journal manuscripts, and curates ScienceWire. She has been a researcher and instructor at Penn State University and the University of Washington, and a visiting scientist at Carlsberg Research Labs and Copenhagen University.
• Opening industry-academic partnerships Science careers
• Beyond gun control: practical tools to prevent suicide Group Health Research News
Currently working on:
• an article about super-enhancers for BioTechniques
• an article about large, collaborative grants for Science careers
• a crowdfunding project for Group Health Research Institute